7 Hamer Avenue
Style and Substance
Blending easy coastal glamour with expansive, light filled spaces this gorgeous family home will capture your attention and your heart.
Built over 2 levels and affording wonderful separation for family life, this low maintenance home has room for all and space for quiet reflection.
A light filled soaring void greets you on entry, with French doors guiding you to the heart of the home. Centrally located and servicing substantial entertaining areas, the fully equipped entertainer's kitchen with Caesar Stone waterfall bench-tops, Blanco appliances, walk in pantry and wine store forming the heart of the home. Integrating effortlessly with the family dining, a large cedar lined alfresco and built in outdoor kitchen offers wonderful indoor/outdoor entertaining area through large sliding stacker doors. Next to the kitchen is the media room/games room, perfect for keeping an eye on the kids, but with the ability to close off from the main living area.
A fifth bedroom/guest room with built in robes and desk is serviced by the spacious, neutral 3rd bathroom. The laundry with walk in linen, ample storage and laundry chute completes a versatile and well planned downstairs living/guest area.
Spotted Gum timber stairs lead you to the upper floor living room and accommodation wing, with the master, large balcony and sitting area/ retreat connecting with the 3 super-sized bedrooms all with built-in storage (1 with walk in robe).
Expansive and light filled, the master bedroom with wonderful tree top vistas and balcony has a luxuriously fitted walk in dressing room, spacious ensuite with stone bench tops, double vanities, walk in hob less shower and separate WC.
Security alarm, CCTV system, ducted vacuum, reticulated gardens, secure parking for 2 cars and space for tools and toys completes a list of convenient features.
Offering grand proportions, impressive style and filled with all the luxuries that you deserve and expect from a home of this calibre, make inspection a must today!
• Double void entry
• Spotted gum timber floorboards and large format porcelain tiles
• Expansive living dining with alfresco outlook
• Entertainers kitchen with Cesar stone waterfall bench-tops, integrated
microwave,Blanco 6 burner gas cook-top, 900mm oven
• Huge walk in pantry
• Under stair storage/wine store
• Gorgeous alfresco with cedar lined ceiling and integrated outdoor
• Media room
• Generous master suite with large balcony and tree top vistas
• Luxurious fully fitted walk in robe
• Spacious ensuite with walk in hob-less shower, double vanities and separate WC
• Upstairs sitting with built in desk and balcony access
• Spacious bedrooms 2,3 and 4 all with built in robes
• 5th bedroom/guest bedroom with built in robes and desk
• 3rd bathroom/powder room
• Large linen press
• Enormous laundry with walk in linen, storage and laundry chute
• Drying courtyard
• Easy care reticulated gardens
• Double remote lockup garage with access to rear of property
• Extra storage space in garage
• CCTV system and security alarm
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Ducted vacuum